We cannot afford to walk into work with panda eyes because of the monsoon. If you can’t waterproof your makeup, these tips will help you keep it manageable and with minimum damage.
We love the rains and it’s fun to just dance in the rain once in a while. We’ve seen all these actresses getting wet in the rain with perfect makeup but that doesn’t really happen with you, does it? Monsoon can dampen your make up and if you’re not too careful it’ll wash it all away. Monsoon brings along with it dripping mascara and unmanageable hair and patchy foundation. You don’t want to end up with panda eyes right once it rains. It’s essential to manage your make up before the rains ruin it. A patchy and ruined make up can ruin your complete look and re-doing it won’t do you any good. We need some hacks to keep our make up intact during monsoon. Here are some tips to monsoon proof your make up this season.
1. Avoid using a heavy foundation. Go for something lighter like a BB cream instead. Your base needs to remain intact or else you will end up with patchy skin. Use a BB or CC cream and dust with some finishing powder or compact instead of going with a foundation.
2. Don’t test your mascara. Your regular mascara may not do the trick during the rains. It will drip and give you panda eyes and the only way out is a good waterproof mascara. You can easily find a waterproof mascara at an affordable rate.
3. Avoid lip gloss during the monsoon or any glossy lipstick for that matter. It will look patchy and bleed due to the weather. Try using a matt lipstick. If you’re not a fan of a matt lipstick, apply your glossy lipstick and dab it with some finishing powder or compact to give it a matt look and make it last longer without bleeding.
4. If you want to use a good foundation, don’t forget the primer. Though it may not be a necessary product this season it may be your only saving grace.
5. Keep your make up to the minimal. The lighter the make up the easier it’ll be. If you go for a darker look the chances of it dripping and making a mess are higher.